I can’t tell you how often I’ve heard writers lament that they thought writing the book was the hard part… until they tried to market it.
Book marketing can be a full-time job in itself. Some writers enjoy learning the ins and outs of Amazon algorithms and building a following. Other authors prefer to stick with the writing and let someone else do the marketing. I like that old adage about teaching a man to fish. It’s important to learn some of the best practices and lesser known tools of the trade in order to make an informed decision of what you can do yourself and what you should outsource.
Hire with Confidence
My marketing consultations are designed to educate authors about book marketing so that they can hire with confidence. I offer phone or Skype consultations on the following subjects, along with being available for hire as well.
- keyword and category consulting/research
- email marketing and digital newsletters
- advertising venues that work without breaking the bank
- creating blog topics and calendars
- blog tours
- how to get book reviews
- book uploading assistance to digital retailers
- ISBN questions answered, reduced price purchases, and registration
- getting into libraries
- pricing guidance for ebooks vs print editions
- writing a synopsis that will inspire downloads
- developing a marketing street team
To inquire about my consultations or services, please email: info(at)evatopia.com